Thursday, May 29, 2008

Fun with Granny & Grandpa

Granny and Grandpa came from England to visit me and we had such a good time! We went to the park, the aquarium, and a street fair. I took them to see my school, they came to my swimming lesson and we had a party with the neighbors. Papa & Nana came up for a couple of days, too, and we all went to Pike Place Market and out to dinner.








Granny & Grandpa took a cruise to Alaska on a"ginormous boat" (that's a new word Granny taught me) and after they got back to Seattle they stayed with us again and we had more fun. Granny & Grandpa even babysat me twice - and they did a really good job! Granny danced with me and played let's pretend. We sang nursery rhymes, played games and read lots of books. Granny & Grandpa bought me a doctor's kit and I took Grandpa's blood pressure and checked out everyone's heartbeat. Sometimes it was nice to just quietly together on the front porch reading. It's a bit quiet around here now that they're gone (although Mommy & Daddy don't think so), but we'll see them again when we go to England for Christmas.






I got a rose painted
on my arm at the
street fair.

No comments: