Thursday, August 28, 2008

Meet Me At The Fair

Mommy took me to the Evergreen State Fair. There was so much to look at and so much to do. I had a great time. We saw a ginormous sow with her piglets (they were only 3 weeks old!) and they started eating - I thought it was so funny! There were cows and sheep and goats and chickens and turkeys... We went on the carousel and watched the grown-ups on the scary rides. We went to the petting farm and the pretend grocer. Finally, I got a blackberry ice cream cone - yummy! It was a really fun day but I was so tired I fell asleep in the car on the way home.

Pretending to milk a cow
Choosing an apple at the pretend grocer
The petting farm

Giving the donkey a hug

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Catherine, going to the fair is one of my favorite things to do in the summer! Maybe I can go with you some year. From Jen Keltner