Tuesday, September 30, 2008

So much to do, so little time

I have so much to do lately there just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day to get it all done. I go to school on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. When I stay for Lunch Bunch I have been taking yoga and learning some French. I really surprised Mommy when I said "s'il vous plait"! On Tuesdays I have ballet and on Thursdays I go Aunt Barbi's. In between there are walks to go on, construction sites to check out in the neighborhood, books to read, play dates with my friends Lily and Maia and gardening to do.
















The pumpkin seeds that I planted in late May are now ginormous vines that curl around the back garden - there are two orange pumpkins already and one that is still green and still growing. I'll have so much fun at Halloween carving my very own pumpkins that I grew by myself!

I fell asleep while Nick & Rosie were talking!

No comments: