Monday, May 31, 2010

Sesame Street Live

We have had a very busy couple of weeks and I have lots to report. Mommy promises she'll get it all on the blog but it might be out of order.
First up on the long Memorial Day weekend we drove an hour south to Thousand Oaks to see Sesame Street Live. Even though I don't often watch Sesame Street anymore, I loved it and I recognized all the characters - Abby Cadabby, Bert & Ernie, Elmo, Zoe, Big Bird, Cookie Monster, Oscar the Grouch...they were all there. It was so much fun to see them all come to life. There was a lot of singing and dancing - both on stage and in the audience! I brought my own Abby Cadabby along to see all her friends and she and I danced and sang along with everyone else.
Me and Abby Cadabby ready for the show

Abby & Elmo doing the hula

With my Elmo balloon

No comments: